Robust Roundup with Filter Bar
Roundups have been improved with a couple handy new features:
1. Categories: Like location and event searches, you can add categories for your readers to use in order to filter through locations. When you add categories, a search filter appears at the top of the location list on your Roundup. When readers click in the search box, they can either type keywords or select a category and tag from the drop down.
2. Custom information for locations: For your locations, you can add custom buttons or html with additional information. Available options:
- Link: This will add a special link option to your locations. An example use case would be if you wanted to add special links for a content or for making a reservation.
- Rich text: This option also creates a link option for each location. But in this case, the link opens a lighbox pop-up for any additional location information you would like to add. An example would be a menu.
Now it is possible to make copies of any content. There is a new button on the overview table for content "Create Copy" and on the edit page for an individual piece of content "Save & Copy."
Newly added BETA options:
- Replace checkboxes with the Filter bar for event and location searches
- Option to hide/show sprockets on location and event pages
- ZIP upload for images in Design Studio
- Correction for rendering of address information, country no longer appearing 2x
- Adjustment to Indesign XML exports format: removing extra whitespace and allow ampersands
- Display correct tag title and custom tag image curated sprockets
- Remove initial comma in address line for locations w/o address
Refinements & Optimisations
- Speed up event exports
- Update text editor to address issues where URLs couldn't be added
- Updated German translations in the admin
- Corrected Spanish translations
- Performance: reduce HTTP requests for JS
- Improved AMP rendering
- Improved page speed for topics pages
- Speed up tag search autocomplete